Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Ancient Stories 

In the story that we had to read for the class as what our teacher Dr. Preston pointed out that the author wrote small sentences. Once when he said that I did notice that. Then near at the of class he asked us two questions for homework first how is the language in the story is different or similar the way we speck at school and how important is it to repeat a story word for word? It got me thinking the way I talk to my friends or the way they talk to me, because I sometimes talk in short sentences but thats the only thing I could of think that was the same. On the other hand when I write or type I intend to have one long sentence and that is something that is different to me from the story. As for the second I believe it is important to repeat a story word for word because you won't leave any detail left behind. For that reason I believe when people make their own versions they will change a little and it will continue to change through out each people and it may not be the same as the original. Well that is my answers for those two question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment