Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Conscience of the Hacker

Today durning class I read a essay call "The Conscience of the Hacker". When I saw it for the first time I was wondering why does it look weird? Once as I started to read the story it made some sense to me why it look weird. I believe it goes with the story because it is about hackers and I am guessing that's how it would look if you are hacking the computer. I thought it was pretty cool that the author made it that way. As for the story it was quite interesting. He talked about a hacker getting arrested and he was call a criminal. To me the character seem angry for the people who thinks that who is a hacker is a criminal. Also I notice that he kept on saying that everyone is the same. That is basically what I understand and notice from the essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment